Located in San Carlos
Important COVID-19 Information
Over the past years, we have adapted our approach to ensure maximum safety for kids and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. At Kamparama, we have a FUN and SAFE summer planned. We hope you’ll join us!
Please note that our plans are based on the CDC COVID-19 guidelines. If these guidelines change, we will adjust our plans to follow them.
Why Do Parents & Kids Love Kamparama?
Kamparama is the place to be in the summer, and has been serving San Carlos and Belmont families since 1982. Kamparama is a parent-approved summer camp where parents trust that their children will have an unforgettable summer, housed in a fully licensed care program with professional full time staff.
Our job is to make sure your children have a spectacular summer, and make parents’ lives easier to manage in the process. How do we do this?
- We know safety is your top priority. We follow all health and safety guidance for a safe and fun experience for your children, including masks, social distancing protocols, and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- We understand your work does not end at 3pm. There are no extra fees for afternoon care.
- We understand making lunch can be a pain. Healthy lunch is provided on 3 days a week (MWF).
- We understand life is not always on time. Arrive at Kamparama any time between 7:30 – 6:00.
- Care from 7:30am–6:00pm
- 3, 4 and 5 day options
- Lunch 3 days a week (MWF), a daily afternoon snack, and visits from the Ice Cream Man every Wednesday
- Transportation and entry fees to all field trips
- Inflatable water slide on Wednesdays
- Kamparama T-Shirt
- 20% sibling discounts