Located in San Carlos
Why Do Parents & Kids Love Kamparama?
Kamparama is the place to be this summer, and has been serving San Carlos and Belmont families since 1982. Kamparama is a parent-approved summer camp where parents trust that their children will have an unforgettable summer, housed in a fully licensed care program with professional full time staff.
At Kamparama, our job is to make sure your children have a spectacular summer, and make parents’ lives easier to manage in the process. How do we do this?
- We understand your work does not end at 3pm. There are no extra fees for afternoon care.
- We understand making lunch can be a pain. Healthy lunch is provided twice per week.
- We understand kids want to go places. Campers have the opportunity to go on age appropriate field trips three times per week.
- We understand your kids want to play with their friends. There are no forced groupings at camp.
- We understand life is not always on time. Arrive at Kamparama any time between 7:30 – 9:00 AM.